Saturday 3 November 2012

Welcome to blog 3 for narrowboat Percy

If you are here you have found it by accident or more likely and hopefully you have followed my link from my other blog Waterlily. I say hopefully as I will only be adding further content if we are successful in our purchase of NB Percy.

NB Percy is a one off boat built by Tony Redshaw Tony built Percy in 1991 so not a historical boat but a boat with a great pedigree of engineering experience and therefore carries its own provenance.

It is an unusual boat in layout as well as its power plant.

More of both later but for now I wanted to start a blog as I have enjoyed detailing the ownership of our other boats using this medium.

So for the record we viewed Percy on Saturday 27th October at Weedon and put an offer in on the 31st October. Exciting, worrying all at the same time. The survey isn't for a couple of weeks so that may be the next post.